- ½ c brown sugar
- ¼ c granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 oz yogurt ((plain or flavored, Greek style or regular))
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ c all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon ((I prefer Ceylon cinnamon))
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ c oats ((quick cooking or old fashioned can be used))
- ½ c pecans ((chopped roughly))
- ½ c dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a mini muffin pan with mini muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugars and egg until light and creamy. Then, add the yogurt and vanilla. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl separately, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just moistened and combined.
- Stir in the oats using a spatula or wooden spoon. Lastly, fold in the chopped pecans and dried cranberries. The batter will be thick and very sticky.
- Using a 2 teaspoon sized cookie scoop, add one scoop to each muffin cavity.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
- Cool fully before storing. These can be left in an airtight container for 4-5 days. They can also be frozen for 3-4 months.
Recipe by Owlbbaking.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes