These Zucchini Muffins have a soft, tender crumb, are incredibly moist and are full of fresh zucchini. This is a quick and easy recipe making it a great way to share your zucchini harvest with friends and family!
- 3 eggs
- 2 c granulated sugar
- ½ c butter ((softened))
- ½ c canola or vegetable oil
- 3 c fresh zucchini ((grated))
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 c all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon ((preferably, ceylon cinnamon))
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line 2 cupcake trays with parchment cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs and sugar.
- Next, stir in the butter and oil.
- Add in the grated zucchini and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients (flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda & salt). Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir just until the flour is absorbed into the wet ingredients. Do not over mix (it's OK if there are a few lumps in the batter).
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 of the way. I used a 3 Tbsp cookie scoop (1 scoop) and then added a 2 tsp cookie scoop (1 scoop) to each cavity.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and when a toothpick/knife is inserted and comes out clean.
Recipe by Owlbbaking.com
To freeze muffins, place in a plastic freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months.