- 1 c unsalted butter (melted and cooled to room temperature)
- 1 ½ c brown sugar (lightly packed)
- ½ c granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ c all purpose flour
- 1 ½ c graham flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar & white sugar. Mix thoroughly until all the sugar is incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla, eggs and honey. Mix well until fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flours, salt & baking soda. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the butter/sugar mixture until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Scoop out cookie dough onto a tray with parchment, using a 2 tablespoon size scoop. Leave plenty of room as these will spread a bit. I kept it to 6 cookies per tray.
- Flatten the tops slightly using the tips of your fingers.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes. Cookies should be a medium-dark golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the tray.
Recipe by Owlbbaking.com