- 1/2 c or 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/3 c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 c all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin pans with nonstick spray.
- Beat butter in the bowl until smooth, then add in powdered sugar and fully incorporate.
- Add in vanilla and salt and then slowly mix in flour. Beat until batter forms.
- Drop 1 tablespoon balls of cookie dough into each of the mini cupcake form. Using your fingers, press the dough up the sides of the pan as evenly as possible.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the sides start to get golden in color. It took even a little longer for me. At the 15min mark, just be sure to keep an eye on them.
- Fill or top with anything your heart desires!
They are a bit difficult to get out of the pan. If you push the edge clockwise and give it a good turn, it should loosen up and you can lift it out.