- 1 - 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1c heavy whipping cream
- 3½-4 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice (juice from 1 - 1½ lemons)
It is extremely important to follow this exact order of ingredients. The lemon juice must be added last!
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream together using a whisk. No need to whip or beat the mixture, just stir with the whisk to combine.
- Add the lemon juice and immediately stir.
- The mixture should thicken within a matter of seconds. Stir well with the whisk until the lemon juice is completely combined.
- Use lemon pudding as an ingredient for icebox cake, trifles, parfaits, pudding cups, dessert jars, pie filling, as fruit topping and more!
- Recipe makes about 2 ½c pudding. This recipe can be easily doubled in the same bowl.
- Ingredient substitutes are not recommended.
- Once made, the pudding is on the thinner side. To thicken, chill in the fridge for 8 hours - overnight.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
60 Second Lemon Pudding was originally posted on Owlbbaking.com
Recipe adapted from Food52
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Category: Pudding
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Lemon Pudding, Lemon Dessert, Instant Lemon Pudding, Egg-Free, No Bake, Icebox Cake, Trifle