Cheesecake Dip is the easiest no bake dessert! All you need are 5 simple ingredients and 5 minutes. It tastes just like rich and creamy cheesecake. Add a luscious fruit topping like this homemade cherry pie filling and dip with graham crackers, cookies, pretzels and more.
- 1 lb of cream cheese (softened at room temp)
- ¼ c sour cream
- ⅔ c powdered sugar (more if you want this to be a bit sweeter, see note for sugar-free version)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, add the softened cream cheese. Using a hand mixer, give the cream cheese a quick stir to loosen it up.
- Next, add the sour cream. Combine with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla & lemon juice and pinch of salt.
- On medium speed, combine the ingredients until everything is combined and silky smooth.
- Add into serving bowl and top with fruit, caramel etc. if desired.
- Store in the fridge covered for up to 1 week.
Recipe by Owlbbaking.com
For sugar free or keto friendly option, swap out the powdered sugar for a powdered sugar replacement (i.e. stevia, etheryol, monk fruit etc.). Start by adding ⅓ c of powdered sugar substitute and sweeten to taste.
Keywords: Cheesecake, Cheesecake dip, no bake desserts